Duck Crossbody Bag
- Red Brown Tmoro 3 payments of $66.00 with dooneypay
- Black Brown Tmoro 3 payments of $66.00 with dooneypay
- Taupe Orange 3 payments of $66.00 with dooneypay
- Navy Persimmon 3 payments of $66.00 with dooneypay
- Orange 3 payments of $66.00 with dooneypay
- Red Taupe 3 payments of $66.00 with dooneypay
- Red Saddle 3 payments of $66.00 with dooneypay
- Red 3 payments of $66.00 with dooneypay
Color: Black Brown Tmoro
Style #: BDCKB1285JLTN
This new and unique Dooney design is topped off with a signature pebbled leather flap and heritage duck logo; the glossy, webbed body design is water-repellent—just like the traditional New England "duck boots" worn for generations. Made in America at our factory in Norwalk, CT.
H 7.5" x W 3" x L 8.5" Outside back pocket. Inside pocket. Magnetic flap closure. Adjustable strap. Strap drop length 20".Measurement Guide
Care & Cleaning
The pebble grain leather used to construct the Duck Bag is treated to repel water.
This leather can usually be cleaned with the use of a soft cotton cloth slightly dampened with distilled water (sodium-free seltzer water may be substituted) and a mild bar soap, applied in a gentle circular motion. Repeat with distilled water only to ensure no residual soap remains. The leather should then be allowed to dry completely.
No creams, polishes, cleansers, or leather conditioning agents should be applied to any portion of the leather. To keep the molded rubber bottom portion of the bag looking fresh we suggest applying a very light coat of “Armor All” to keep it conditioned and prevent warping or cracking.