- Olive 3 payments of $56.00 with dooneypay
- Bordeaux 3 payments of $56.00 with dooneypay
- Leaf 3 payments of $56.00 with dooneypay
- Chamois 3 payments of $56.00 with dooneypay
- Purple 3 payments of $56.00 with dooneypay
- Navy 3 payments of $42.00 with dooneypay
- Red 3 payments of $42.00 with dooneypay
- Khaki 3 payments of $42.00 with dooneypay
- Brown Tmoro 3 payments of $42.00 with dooneypay
- Mint 3 payments of $42.00 with dooneypay
Style #: BNYLN2437RDTN
First introduced in February 2017 for $168.00
Our Nylon Collection combines exceptionally strong fabric with leather trim for accessories that are both durable and lightweight. The Shopper is a perfect everyday tote with extra long handles for shoulder use and a secure magnetic snap closure.
One inside pocket. One inside zip pocket. Cell phone pocket. Inside key hook. Handle drop length 9.75 ". Snap closure. Lined.Measurement Guide
Approximately measures H 11.25" x W 6.5" x L 12.5" and weighs 1lb 5oz.
Care & Cleaning
The nylon fabric will initially repel water. However, if nylon is exposed to water for any length of time, it will darken momentarily due to some water absorption. Should this occur, blot with a dry white or light colored cloth and allow to dry completely.
For simple spot cleaning, use a soft cotton cloth slightly dampened with distilled water (sodium-free seltzer water may be substituted) and a mild bar soap, applied in a circular motion. Repeat with distilled water only to ensure no residual soap remains. The fabric should then be allowed to dry completely.
Oily spots should first be wiped free of excess liquid. Talcum powder is then sprinkled on the area and allowed to sit briefly. Using a dry toothbrush, gently brush the powder away to alleviate the soil.
The Vacchetta leather trim and handles will naturally darken over time with use and with exposure to light. No creams, polishes, cleansers, or leather conditioning products should be used on the trim and handles.