- Grey 3 payments of $46.33 with dooneypay
- Bordeaux 3 payments of $46.33 with dooneypay
- Cranberry 3 payments of $46.33 with dooneypay
- Khaki 3 payments of $46.33 with dooneypay
- Plum Wine 3 payments of $46.33 with dooneypay
- Teal 3 payments of $46.33 with dooneypay
- Black 3 payments of $46.33 with dooneypay
- Navy 3 payments of $46.33 with dooneypay
- Red 3 payments of $46.33 with dooneypay
Style #: IN437TE
Our Nylon Collection combines exceptionally durable fabric with leather trim for accessories that are both functional and lightweight. Designed to be your go-to bag, this tote presents you with a classic silhouette that's stylish, but also functional enough to store everything in your busy on-the-go life.
One inside zip pocket. One inside pocket. Cell phone pocket. Inside key hook. Strap drop length 10". Lined. Snap closure.Measurement Guide
Approximately measures H 11.25" x W 6.5" x L 12.5" and weighs 1 lb 6 oz.
Care & Cleaning
The nylon fabric will initially repel water. However, if nylon is exposed to water for any length of time, it will darken momentarily due to some water absorption. Should this occur, blot with a dry white or light colored cloth and allow to dry completely.
For simple spot cleaning, use a soft cotton cloth slightly dampened with distilled water (sodium-free seltzer water may be substituted) and a mild bar soap, applied in a circular motion. Repeat with distilled water only to ensure no residual soap remains. The fabric should then be allowed to dry completely.
Oily spots should first be wiped free of excess liquid. Talcum powder is then sprinkled on the area and allowed to sit briefly. Using a dry toothbrush, gently brush the powder away to alleviate the soil.
The Vacchetta leather trim and handles will naturally darken over time with use and with exposure to light. No creams, polishes, cleansers, or leather conditioning products should be used on the trim and handles.