We apologize, but the preview for this color is not yet available.
Wayfarer Double Pocket Crossbody
- Red 3 payments of $49.67 with dooneypay
- Navy 3 payments of $49.67 with dooneypay
- Natural 3 payments of $49.67 with dooneypay
- Taupe 3 payments of $49.67 with dooneypay
- French Blue 3 payments of $49.67 with dooneypay
- Pink 3 payments of $49.67 with dooneypay
- Yellow 3 payments of $49.67 with dooneypay
- Kelly Green 3 payments of $49.67 with dooneypay
- Brown Tmoro 3 payments of $49.67 with dooneypay
Style #: BCAMD1787
Retro style and functional details update this classic crossbody. Durable nylon is trimmed with contrasting leather and accented with snap front pockets and an enameled duck logo plate. Chic and lightweight, it is the perfect bag for days when you want to pare down to essentials.
Two outside pockets. Three inside pockets. One inside zip pocket. Zip closure. Adjustable strap. Inside key hook.Measurement Guide
Approximately measures H 8.75" x W 3" x L 10.25" and weighs 1 lb 2 oz.
Care & Cleaning
The nylon fabric will initially repel water. However, if nylon is exposed to water for any length of time, it will darken momentarily due to some water absorption. Should this occur, blot with a dry white or light colored cloth and allow it to dry completely.
For simple spot cleaning, use a soft cotton cloth slightly dampened with distilled water (sodium-free seltzer water may be substituted) and a mild bar soap, applied in a circular motion. Repeat with distilled water only to ensure no residual soap remains. The fabric should then be allowed to dry completely.
Oily spots should first be wiped free of excess liquid. Talcum powder is then sprinkled on the area and allowed to sit briefly. Using a dry toothbrush, gently brush the powder away to alleviate the soil.
No creams, polishes, cleansers, or leather conditioning products should be used on the trim and handles.