We apologize, but the preview for this color is not yet available.
Wayfarer Flapover Crossbody
- Black 4 payments of $49.50 with dooneypay
- Navy 4 payments of $49.50 with dooneypay
- Taupe 4 payments of $49.50 with dooneypay
- Red 4 payments of $49.50 with dooneypay
- Natural 4 payments of $49.50 with dooneypay
- Aqua 4 payments of $49.50 with dooneypay
- Pink 4 payments of $49.50 with dooneypay
- Kelly Green 4 payments of $49.50 with dooneypay
- Yellow 4 payments of $49.50 with dooneypay
Style #: BCAMD1864YLKR
Versatile and durable, this hands-free, all-weather crossbody features a secure flapover top, Vacchetta leather details, and a heritage nameplate for a signature look.
Two inside pockets. One inside phone pocket. One inside zip pocket. Two outside zip pockets. Adjustable strap. Feet. Inside key hook. Zip closure.Measurement Guide
Approximately measures H 9" x W 4.75" x L 11" and weighs 1b 7oz.
Care & Cleaning
The nylon fabric will initially repel water. However, if nylon is exposed to water for any length of time, it will darken momentarily due to some water absorption. Should this occur, blot with a dry white or light colored cloth and allow it to dry completely.
For simple spot cleaning, use a soft cotton cloth slightly dampened with distilled water (sodium-free seltzer water may be substituted) and a mild bar soap, applied in a circular motion. Repeat with distilled water only to ensure no residual soap remains. The fabric should then be allowed to dry completely.
Oily spots should first be wiped free of excess liquid. Talcum powder is then sprinkled on the area and allowed to sit briefly. Using a dry toothbrush, gently brush the powder away to alleviate the soil.
No creams, polishes, cleansers, or leather conditioning products should be used on the trim and handles.