Miramar Medium Murphy Backpack
- Black 3 payments of $66.00 with dooneypay
- Navy 3 payments of $66.00 with dooneypay
- Grey 3 payments of $66.00 with dooneypay
- Khaki 3 payments of $66.00 with dooneypay
- Red 3 payments of $66.00 with dooneypay
- Mint 3 payments of $49.50 with dooneypay
- Fuchsia 3 payments of $49.50 with dooneypay
- Light Blue 3 payments of $49.50 with dooneypay
- Leaf 3 payments of $49.50 with dooneypay
Style #: BMIRA1382GYBS
Available in an array of hues, the nylon Murphy is defined by minimalist, clean lines and handsfree accessibility. Our signature gold-plated hardware and vachetta leather trim add a heritage stamp to this lightweight and durable backpack.
One outside zip pocket. Two outside pockets. Inside zip pocket. Cell phone pocket. Inside key hook. Lined. Magnetic snap & drawstring closure.Measurement Guide
Approximately measures H 10.5" x W 6.5" x L 9".
Care & Cleaning
The nylon fabric will initially repel water. However, if nylon is exposed to water for any length of time, it will darken momentarily due to some water absorption. Should this occur, blot with a dry white or light colored cloth and allow it to dry completely.
For simple spot cleaning, use a soft cotton cloth slightly dampened with distilled water (sodium-free seltzer water may be substituted) and a mild bar soap, applied in a circular motion. Repeat with distilled water only to ensure no residual soap remains. The fabric should then be allowed to dry completely.
Oily spots should first be wiped free of excess liquid. Talcum powder is then sprinkled on the area and allowed to sit briefly. Using a dry toothbrush, gently brush the powder away to alleviate the soil.
No creams, polishes, cleansers, or leather conditioning agents should be applied to any portion of the Vacchetta leather. The Vacchetta leather will characteristically darken over time with use and with exposure to light.