Nylon Editors Tote
- Black Black 3 payments of $86.00 with dooneypay
- Black 3 payments of $86.00 with dooneypay
- Khaki 3 payments of $86.00 with dooneypay
- Navy 3 payments of $86.00 with dooneypay
- Red 3 payments of $86.00 with dooneypay
- Grey 3 payments of $86.00 with dooneypay
- Pink 3 payments of $86.00 with dooneypay
- Mint 3 payments of $64.50 with dooneypay
- Yellow 3 payments of $64.50 with dooneypay
- Watermelon 3 payments of $64.50 with dooneypay
Style #: IN0346
Our Nylon Collection combines exceptionally durable fabric with leather trim for accessories that are both functional and lightweight. Clean-lined and classic, this carry all is a great tote for workdays and weekends.
One inside zip pocket. Cell phone pocket. Inside key hook. Zip center individual pocket. Detachable dog hook strap. Strap drop length 13". Handle drop length 5". Lined. Top leather belt closure.Measurement Guide
Approximately measures H 14" x W 4.5" x L 13.5" and weighs 2lbs 3oz.
Care & Cleaning
The nylon fabric will initially repel water. However, if nylon is exposed to water for any length of time, it will darken momentarily due to some water absorption. Should this occur, blot with a dry white or light colored cloth and allow to dry completely.
For simple spot cleaning, use a soft cotton cloth slightly dampened with distilled water (sodium-free seltzer water may be substituted) and a mild bar soap, applied in a circular motion. Repeat with distilled water only to ensure no residual soap remains. The fabric should then be allowed to dry completely.
Oily spots should first be wiped free of excess liquid. Talcum powder is then sprinkled on the area and allowed to sit briefly. Using a dry toothbrush, gently brush the powder away to alleviate the soil.
The Vacchetta leather trim and handles will naturally darken over time with use and with exposure to light. No creams, polishes, cleans- ers, or leather conditioning products should be used on the trim and handles.