Nylon Large Pocket Satchel
- Cranberry 3 payments of $66.33 with dooneypay
- Black 3 payments of $66.33 with dooneypay
- Grey 3 payments of $66.33 with dooneypay
- Navy 3 payments of $66.33 with dooneypay
- Plum Wine 3 payments of $66.33 with dooneypay
- Red 3 payments of $66.33 with dooneypay
- Watermelon 3 payments of $49.75 with dooneypay
- French Blue 3 payments of $49.75 with dooneypay
- Mint 3 payments of $49.75 with dooneypay
- Light Blue 3 payments of $49.75 with dooneypay
Style #: IN041WJ
First introduced in December 2017 for $199.00
Our Nylon Collection combines exceptionally durable fabric with leather trim for accessories that are both functional and lightweight. This satchel is one of Dooney & Bourke's original styles. It speaks to our legacy of crafting and designing timeless, iconic shapes and features a variety of carrying options.
Inside zip pocket. Two inside pockets. Two outside zip pockets. Cell phone pocket. Inside key hook. Zipper closure. Detachable strap with shoulder pad. Handle drop length 6". Strap drop length 22". Lined. Feet.Measurement Guide
Approximately measures H 12.5" x W 6" x L 12" and weighs 1lb 13oz.
Care & Cleaning
The nylon fabric will initially repel water. However, if nylon is exposed to water for any length of time, it will darken momentarily due to some water absorption. Should this occur, blot with a dry white or light colored cloth and allow to dry completely.
For simple spot cleaning, use a soft cotton cloth slightly dampened with distilled water (sodium-free seltzer water may be substituted) and a mild bar soap, applied in a circular motion. Repeat with distilled water only to ensure no residual soap remains. The fabric should then be allowed to dry completely.
Oily spots should first be wiped free of excess liquid. Talcum powder is then sprinkled on the area and allowed to sit briefly. Using a dry toothbrush, gently brush the powder away to alleviate the soil.
The Vacchetta leather trim and handles will naturally darken over time with use and with exposure to light. No creams, polishes, cleansers, or leather conditioning products should be used on the trim and handles.