Nylon Hobo Crossbody
- Brown 3 payments of $53.00 with dooneypay
- Light Blue 3 payments of $39.75 with dooneypay
- Navy 3 payments of $39.75 with dooneypay
- Khaki 3 payments of $39.75 with dooneypay
- Dusty Blue 3 payments of $39.75 with dooneypay
- Blush 3 payments of $39.75 with dooneypay
- Black Black 3 payments of $39.75 with dooneypay
- Teal 3 payments of $39.75 with dooneypay
Style #: IN0699
H 10.5" x W 4.5" x L 10.5" One inside zip pocket. Two inside pockets. Cell phone pocket. Inside key hook. Shoulder Strap drop length21". Lined. zip closure. Feet.Measurement Guide
Care & Cleaning
The nylon fabric will initially repel water. However, if nylon is exposed to water for any length of time, it will darken momentarily due to some water absorption. Should this occur, blot with a dry white or light colored cloth and allow to dry completely.
For simple spot cleaning, use a soft cotton cloth slightly dampened with distilled water (sodium-free seltzer water may be substituted) and a mild bar soap, applied in a circular motion. Repeat with distilled water only to ensure no residual soap remains. The fabric should then be allowed to dry completely.
Oily spots should first be wiped free of excess liquid. Talcum powder is then sprinkled on the area and allowed to sit briefly. Using a dry toothbrush, gently brush the powder away to alleviate the soil.
The Vacchetta leather trim and handles will naturally darken over time with use and with exposure to light. No creams, polishes, cleans- ers, or leather conditioning products should be used on the trim and handles.